One nominated breast cancer survivor will win:
- Giant Avail Inspire Bike (Breast Cancer Awareness Bike)
The contest is now closed.
See below for official rules.
Winner will be announced on November 1, 2018 on Central Oregon Daily Afternoon Edition.
Lifetime Breast Cancer Awareness Bike Contest – CONTEST RULES & RESTRICTIONS
HOW TO ENTER:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Promotion begins on October 3, 2018, at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”). Entry deadline is October 31, 2018, at 11:59 p.m. PT. Only one entry per email address will be accepted with an original nomination story. If the entry includes a photo, Zolo Media reserves the right to determine if photo is appropriate for posting. Photos deemed inappropriate will be deleted from the contest. A panel of three judges from Zolo Media will select winner from all eligible entries. All entries shall become the property of Zolo Media. Zolo Media, its corporate owners, and its employees cannot be held responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by telephone, fax, courier or personal delivery will not be accepted.
- The contest is open to nominated women in the Central Oregon region and winners must be 21 or older.
- Employees of Zolo Media, of its parent company, or any prize supplier or any entity directly involved in the development or administration of this Promotion, and the members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, including “in-laws” of each) and households (whether or not related), are not eligible to enter or win. The term “household” includes all persons residing together in a single residence, whether or not related.
- This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Winner agrees to pay all applicable local, state, and federal taxes for prize. All taxes relative to the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The prize, a Giant Avail Inspire bike, is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. All eligible entries will be included in the judging. Winner will be notified via phone and announced on November 1, 2018 on Central Oregon Daily Afternoon Edition.
- The winner will receive a Giant Avail Inspire bike, valued at $1,400 from Zolo Media-Central Oregon Daily, Big Country RV and COEnergy Propane. Prize is not transferable.
- By claiming the prize, the winner may authorize the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, television & radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture date storage) which Zolo Media may deem appropriate.
- In accepting the prize, the winners acknowledges that Zolo Media/Central Oregon Daily may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize.
- The person whose entry is choose as the winner of the specific prize will be required to pick up the bike at Zolo Media, 63090 Sherman Rd., Bend, Oregon, within 30 days of contest end.
- Zolo Media retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
- Zolo Media reserves the right to change, withdraw, or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- Contest open to Oregon residents only.
- One entry per email address permitted and must include 300 words or less about an original nomination story, nominating someone who survived breast cancer. Entries will be submitted to Zolo Media/Central Oregon Daily by going to the official contest entry form at www.zolomedia.com/contests/cancer-awareness-bike/. The entry form must be completed. Submissions will be accepted by U.S. Mail, email, delivered to station or any other form of delivery as long as they reach Zolo Media by October 31, 2018.
- Some restrictions may apply.