Enter to win tickets to the Civil War Rally & Auction, benefit for EDCO and Boys and Girls Clubs of Bend. Contest is now closed.
One lucky winner will win:
- Two (2) tickets to the Civil War Rally & Auction on November 9, 2017
See below for official rules.
Winner will be announced on November 3, 2017.
Tickets to the Civil War Rally & Auction – CONTEST RULES & RESTRICTIONS
HOW TO ENTER:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Promotion begins on November 1, 2017 at 3:00 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”). Entry deadline is November 3, 2017 at 12:00pm PDT. Only one entry per person will be accepted. Drawing to determine winner will be held on November 3, 2017, by a representative from Zolo Media on Central Oregon Daily Afternoon Edition.
The Prize Package Includes:
- Two (2) tickets to the Civil War Rally & Auction on Thursday, November 9, 2017 at the Riverhouse Convention Center.
All entries shall become the property of TDS Broadcasting (hereafter referred to as: Zolo Media). Zolo Media, its corporate owners, and its employees, cannot be held responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by telephone, fax, or courier will not be accepted.
- The promotion is open to the general public who reside in the Central Oregon region of Oregon, but winner must be 21 years or older.
- Employees of Zolo Media, of its parent company, or any prize supplier or any entity directly involved in the development or administration of this Promotion, and the members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, including “in-laws” of each) and households (whether or not related), are not eligible to enter or win. The term “household” includes all persons residing together in a single residence, whether or not related.
- This promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Winner agrees to pay all applicable local, state, and federal taxes for prize. All taxes relative to the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The two (2) tickets to the Civil War Rally & Auction, valued at $200.00. The tickets are not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. All eligible entries will be included in the drawing of the Winner. The Winner will be notified on November 3, 2017.
- By claiming the prize, the Winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph/video and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, television & radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the Internet and picture date storage) which Zolo Media may deem appropriate.
- In accepting the prize, the Winner acknowledges that Zolo Media may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize.
- The person whose entry is chosen as the Winner of the specific prize will be required to claim the prize within two days of promotion end.
- Zolo Media retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
- Zolo Media reserves the right to change, withdraw, or terminate this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Promotion open to residents residing in the Central Oregon region of Oregon only.
- One entry per person. Online entries will be submitted to Zolo Media by going to the official promotion entry form at www.zolomedia.com/contests. You must complete the entry form. Submissions will be accepted by U.S. Mail, email, delivered to Zolo Media (address: 63090 Sherman Road, Bend, OR 97703) or any other form of delivery as long as they reach Zolo Media by November 2, 2017 at 11:59pm PDT.
- Some restrictions may apply.