One lucky couple will win the Grand Prize Romance Package:
- Diamond jewelry from Saxon’s Fine Jewelers;
- Two-night romance stay with spa package and dinner at Pronghorn Resort;
- Roses from Donner Flower Shop.
Voting is closed.
Congratulations to Matthew Schulz & Bailey Standerwick, the winners of Saxon’s Season for Love.
If you didn’t have a chance to watch the original love stories on Central Oregon Daily, all the stories are posted below, for your convenience. One vote per person.
Love Story #1 Darrick Yarborough & Carly Muller
Love Story #2 Simeon Purkey & Shantae Knorr
Love Story #3 Jacob & Julie Kampmann
Love Story #4 Matthew Schulz & Bailey Standerwick
Love Story #5 Todd & Jenn Kjellesvik
See below for official rules.
Winner will be notified on March 5, 2018 and announced on Central Oregon Daily Afternoon Edition on March 6, 2018.
SEASON FOR LOVE – CONTEST RULES & RESTRICTIONS
HOW TO ENTER:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Promotion begins on January 1, 2018, at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”). Entry deadline is January 19, 2018, at 11:59 a.m. PT. Only one entry per email address will be accepted with an original “Love Story.” If the contestant posts or sends a photo, Zolo Media reserves the right to determine if photo is appropriate for posting. Photos deemed inappropriate will be deleted from the contest. Selection to determine finalists will be held on January 19, 2018 by a panel of three judges, including Michele O’Hara, Marketing Manager, Greg Fair, Executive Producer and Karina Pietrok, Marketing Coordinator, from all eligible entries.
All entries shall become the property of Zolo Media. Zolo Media, its corporate owners, and its employees cannot be held responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by telephone, fax, courier or personal delivery will not be accepted.
- The contest is open to the general public in the state of Oregon, but winners must be 21 or older.
- Employees of Zolo Media, of its parent company, or any prize supplier or any entity directly involved in the development or administration of this Promotion, and the members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, including “in-laws” of each) and households (whether or not related), are not eligible to enter or win. The term “household” includes all persons residing together in a single residence, whether or not related.
- This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Winner agrees to pay all applicable local, state, and federal taxes for prize. All taxes relative to the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The grand prize “Romance Package” is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. All eligible entries will be included in the initial judging and 3-5 finalists will be chosen. Finalists will be notified on January 19, 2018 and as part of their ability to win, their original story may be filmed and aired on Central Oregon Daily Afternoon Edition (and channels KOHD/ABC, KBNZ/CBS & COTV) the week of February 12-16, 2018 and posted online at zolomedia.com/central-oregon-daily-3pm. Voting for the favorite couple and story is open to viewers through the zolomedia.com website from February 16 – March 4, 2018 for the opportunity to win the final prizes. The Final Winning Couple may be required to be guests on Central Oregon Daily Afternoon Edition for an interview with host, Donna Britt.
- The grand prize winner will receive:
– Diamond jewelry valued at $2,500.00 from Saxon’s Fine Jewelers. Winners must contact Ron Henderson of Saxon’s Fine Jewelers and schedule an appointment to redeem prize.
– Two nights lodging, spa treatment for two, and dinner at Chanterelle Restaurant, and breakfast for two at Pronghorn Resort, total value of $1,200.00. Pronghorn romance package, subject to availability.
– Flowers from Donner Flower Shop, valued at $500.00.
NOTE: Prizes are not transferable and must be used by December 31, 2018.
- By claiming the prize, the winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation of his or her name and/or likeness and/or voice/photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, television & radio broadcasts, newspapers and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture date storage) which Zolo Media may deem appropriate.
- In accepting the prize, the winners acknowledges that Zolo Media/Central Oregon Daily may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize.
- The person/couple whose entry is choose as the winner of the specific prize will be required to claim the prize within 30 days of contest end.
- Zolo Media retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
- Zolo Media reserves the right to change, withdraw, or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- Contest open to Oregon residents only.
- One entry per email address permitted and must include 100 words or less about your original “Love Story.” Entries will be submitted to Zolo Media/Central Oregon Daily by going to the official contest entry form at www.zolomedia.com/contests/season-for-love-2018/. You must complete the entry form. Submissions will be accepted by U.S. Mail, email, delivered to the station or any other form of delivery as long as they reach Zolo Media by January 19, 2018.
- Some restrictions may apply.