A Magical Trip Through McMenamins Old St. Francis School

When it opened in 1936, the Saint Francis School in Bend was the first ever parochial school established in Central Oregon. When the school moved to a modern campus on the Northeast Side of town, McMenamins renovated and reopened the landmark as McMenamins Old St. Francis School in 2004.

Guest rooms and bars have been added to the complex that stay faithful to the original look and feel of the old school. Mackenzie Wilson takes us on a behind the scenes tour.

  541.749.5151

co-daily